How to Use Photoshop Free Templates
Photoshop CC has some cool free supplies not sure if you are familiar they are part of the Adobe Stock that Adobe curates some that are useful or Photoshop and makes it available for your use.
In this video tutorial, I’ll show you where to find them and how to use them. In my example, I’m using the texture image masks pack.
Here are the steps to access these templates:
- Create new in Photoshop
- Go to the top menu and choose Photo
- Scroll down and you’ll templates (as shown in this photo)
Texture Image Mbringsbring many possibilities for your digital creations, for example, it has 13 layers that mean that you have plenty possibilities to use them in many combinations or by itself.
I’ll in the future have some more tutorials with maybe some ideas how you can use them other than the typical way they are used as for example more than just clipping a photo.
What I did in more details in this tutorial:
- Applied paint dabs Artistic filter
- Used the mixer brushes to give the picture a painted look (legacy brushes free with photoshop).
- Use different blend modes with the pictures
- Combine black and white with colored pictures
- Combine Different Filters in Photoshop
- Change the color of the templates
- Use blend modes with the templates
These templates can be really helpful to give your digital scrapbooking or digital art a unique look and just a cool look sometimes. The best part: they are free elements to use to your heart content.
This is my final layout
I used on top one of my textures from this set
You can get the textures pack